In Box CCCLXXXI (Small size) . . . . . $235

Above:  In Box CCCLXXXI. Framed:  19 3/4" x 15 3/4". $235 plus South Carolina sales tax and shipping.  CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE!

I love making these colorful pieces!  Each one is an abstraction of an imaginary city seen from an aerial perspective.  This concept reflects my admiration for Friedenreich Hundrethwasser's amazing Vienese condominiums.  My fiber cities are unique because every dwelling/box is decorated to reflect the unique, creative individuals who reside there.  The price for one of these small treasures is just $235 plus tax and shipping

I accept all major credit cards.  To order or ask additional questions, please email me at either mouse_house@prodigy.net or susan@susanlenz.com.  My husband Steve and I can also be reached on the Mouse House business telephone, (803) 254-0842.  During the Philadelphia Museum of Art Craft Show, we can be reached on our cell phones too.  Steve's is (803) 360-3035. Mine is (803) 606-9804.  All three numbers can accept a FaceTime call too. Otherwise, Mouse House is open Monday through Friday from 9:30 - 5:00 and most Saturdays from 10 - 2.  These prices are exactly the same as galleries carrying my work.


 

Comments